When I think of wedding, I think of Calla lilies....they would be the perfect flowers if you like to create an elegant & sophisticated atmosphere for your wedding gift wrapping!
This tutorial includes details on how to create a Calla lily bouquet which is decorated with beautiful organza sheer ribbons. I believe that this would be a great design if you want to make one-of-a-kind gift package for someone's special day :) (They won't forget your package!)
In addition to my ordinary tools (scissors & clear tape), I used liquid glue and gold glitter for this project. It was a lot of fun cutting, gluing, pasting and glittering...this almost makes you feel zen...! Here is the video, enjoy!
- Decorative Paper (For wrapping a box / Unryu wash paper was used in the video)
- White Paper (For making calla lily petals / Japanese kobo paper was used in the video)
- White or Ivory Color Tissue Paper (For making centers of calla lilies)
- Green Paper (For making calla lily stems / Momi wash green paper was used in the video)
- Gold Glitter
- Organza Sheer Ribbon (For tying a bouquet and making bows / 1.5" width white & cream organza sheer ribbons were used in the video)
- Foam Brush
- Liquid Glue (Mod Podge was used in the video)
- Permanent Glue Roller (Tesa Roller Permanent Gluing was used in the video)
- Clear tape (Clear Eco Tape with Mini Dispenser were used in the video)
- Flower Template (Create a wide teardrop shape template)