Join us in celebrating the art of gift wrapping this holiday season! Do you love gift wrapping and paper crafts? Are you passionate about making unique or beautiful presentations for your holiday gifts? Share your talent to win $300 worth of craft and gift wrapping materials and related items!
Be creative - you can wrap anything, any style and any size. Feel free to incorporate unique ribbon, tape, gift bags, tissue, beads, cards, or anything else to make your project stand out!
We are looking for fun and exciting gift wrapping ideas from you!
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST! WE WILL CLOSE THE ENTRY AT 11PM ON 23RD, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND YOUR ENTRY BY THEN! WE ARE LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING YOUR CREATIVE GIFT WRAPPING!
1. What to Submit
- Name (First and Last Name)
- Email address (We will contact you if your submission will be published)
- Country of residence
- Tell us about yourself!
- Images of your completed gift wrapping package
2. Where to Submit
Submit your information and images to 2016GiftWrappingContest@gmail.com / email@example.com
3. When to Submit
The contest begins on December 1st 12:00 am (HST) through December 23rd 11pm (HST).
4. Important Entry Guideline (Please Read)
- One entry per person
- Entry must be original (We do not accept any third party copyrighted images. Please do not use any supplies with copyright material on it, for example, wrapping paper printed with Disney characters)
- Entry should not have been entered in another contest previously
- Images should not contain anything vulgar, discriminatory, obscene, or that promotes illegal, sexual or violent conduct
- All material (including pictures, names, etc) you submit for this contest may indefinitely be used by HouseMart Ben Franklin Crafts, Celebrations and Shiho Style and Design for present/future promotions and any other purposes. We will use first name and last initial when publishing customer names, and we will only publish a photo of your likeness if you have given us explicit permission to do so on your entry form.
One winner will receive $300 worth of the following items: The prizes include Japanese gift wrap, ribbon, other wrapping and craft supplies and a free subscription to online gift wrapping courses from Shiho Style and Design, Celebrations and HouseMart Ben Franklin Crafts.
1. Judging Guidelines
- Presentation (40)
- Creativity & Originality (40)
- Story Behind the Project (10)
- Use of Materials (10)
On December 25th, the winner will be announced. We will directly notify the winner by email, please make sure to check your email inbox. Prize will be shipped within 30 days after the winner is contacted.
2. Meet Judges
A creator of the YouTube gift wrapping channel, PaperGuru and founder & instructor of Shiho Style & Design Gift Wrapping Courses. She is passionate about sharing ideas and teaching the art of gift wrapping and paper crafts to others and next generations.
Joel opened Celebrations, Honolulu's primary Japanese gift wrap and packaging store, in February, 2012. He has taught numerous gift wrapping workshops at store events, on the Joy of Crafting television show, and through several non-profit organizations. He believes that a gift's presentation is a reflection of the thoughtfulness and care put in by the giver and is an actual part of the gift itself.
Joy is mainstay in Hawaii’s crafting community and has been the host of Hawaii’s only craft show, The Joy of Crafting, since 2002. An avid crafter since childhood, she’s taught a wide range of crafts to students of all ages through her television show, live workshops, non-profit events, and social gatherings. Despite her extensive knowledge, Joy continues to learn new crafts so she can share them with others.
We will upload submitted photos to the social media contest site as we receive them. Be sure to tell your friends & family to “Like”your submission on our site! On December 24th at 11pm (HST), the submission with the most “Likes” wins a special People’s ChoiceAward! The People’s Choice Award will follow the same timeframe and shipping schedule as the Grand Prize.